Upgrade Your Fleet of Work Vans
Rely on us to outfit your fleet in Columbus, OH
A consistent, uniform design for your work van fleet helps you promote your business. If your fleet needs an update, turn to Messer Work Van Solutions in Columbus, OH. We've been helping area businesses for over 120 years through our parent company, Messer Truck Equipment. We'll build a relationship with you by learning about your operation and help you grow your business with a standardized, efficient work fleet.
Contact us today if you're interested in Adrian Steel van shelving for your service vehicles.
We serve all of central Ohio, and we're a premier partner of Adrian Steel.
Here's how we'll serve your fleet
No matter what kind of updates you want to make to your work vehicles, you can turn to us for help. We can upgrade your fleet by:
- Creating customized vehicle wraps & designing graphics
- Installing work van cargo management solutions
- Building your commercial van fleet
We'll meet for an initial consultation to determine how to best outfit your fleet, and then our team will get to work on your upgrades. Whether you want to install Adrian Steel van shelving or create a custom wrap to promote your business, we'll do the job right. Call 614-219-1814 now to schedule your free upfit consultation.
The Messer Difference
When you work with Messer Work Van Solutions, you'll experience the Messer Difference. We provide exceptional service to every customer. Plus, you'll get:
- A 5-year Adrian Steel warranty-Should an Adrian Steel product item that we install fail to live up to its intended use, within the first 5 years of its original install date, we will repair or replace it for FREE.
- A just-right guarantee-Once your cargo management solutions have been installed and you begin to utilize them, you may find that you need to move them around for a better fit. If so, call us back within 30 days and we will schedule your work van to return for a 1 free adjustment.
- A personal assessment-We will pay YOU to come visit our showroom and receive a personalized assessment of one of your work vans and we will do so at your regular, billable, hourly service rate.
- This amount can also be put towards the purchase price of your new Messer uplift.
We'll help you transform your work van fleet to make it safer, more capable, more productive and more efficient. Through standardization and custom solutions, we'll optimize your fleet for success.
Our 5 Step Upfit Process For Success!
We will discuss your needs and evaluate the current setup of your vehicle.
2. Create a Solution
Relying on our years of experience, we will create solutions to maximize space and productivity.
Professional crews complete a flawless installation of your customized upfit.
With everything we need to transform your vehicle on hand, we will deliver the finished product within 3-5 days.
An important step in our process is the follow-up once you have had a chance to put your vehicle to the test. We offer the "Just Right" guarantee for this reason.